Friday 19 September 2014

Seeing Stars - Winners ...

Hi, good evening everyone!  
Sorry, we're rather late posting the winners of our STARS challenge.  
There were so many fabulous and creative entries, it was tough to pick only three, so we didn't we picked four!!

Winners (in numerical order)









Congratulations ladies - don't forget to pick up your Winner's Badge.
We look forward to seeing it on your blog.

You still have plenty of time to join in with our current challenge which is to use
METAL
on your projects.  Have fun!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You have "me" seeing stars with the news that my card was one of your four selections! Thank you ever so much; I'm thrilled and honoured! Congrats to the other winners: your cards are ever so lovely...oops, I mean 'handsome'! The Male Room: such a fabulous place to come to play. You've brightened my day immensely! My blog will be wearing your badge proudly.
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to all showCASed - fab makes


    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete